Business start up
Starting a new business is one of the most exciting times of anyone's career, but it is also one of the most stressful.
As well as having the confidence develop your business idea there are many critical decisions to be made prior to setting up in business and a mountain of red tape to process and comply with.
This is where we come in. We can assist with:
- Writing business plans
- Business set-up, sole trader, partnership or company
- Company formations
- Bank accounts and finance applications
- Registrations with HMRC
- Budgets and cash flow forecasts
- Choosing accounts software
- Bookkeeping and management accounts
- VAT returns
- Payroll and P11D returns
- Company secretarial
- Accounts preparation
- Taxation advice, personal and company
At Pincott Lee we offer a hand holding service to help you establish your business and take those crucial first steps.